Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Freewilly's Stockpicker Blog Top 10 Picks for 2011 (In case you are keeping score)"

Dow Jones Industrial Average  11577.51  (UP)   Year Ending 2010

 Good morning and Happy New Year. Freewilly, the killer whale to the left, of movie fame and the namesake of this blog is always trying to get over the wall to the otherside and to freedom in the open seas.  Hopefully my stock picks during the year help you to gain some financial freedom. I think I had some good ideas in 2010 and hope to continue to provide independent insight to the stock markets.

I decided this year to put out a Top Ten list for 2011, in case you are comparing me to other stockpicker Gurus on a yearly basis.  These stocks based on a Fundamental analysis look to me to give you the best chance for success. It is diversified by industries and also by Large Cap to Small Cap size companies.

  Here they are:           Freewilly's Stockpicker Blog Top Ten List for 2011

                                 1.   Skyworks Solutions  (SWKS)
                                 2.   Apache Corp.    (APA)
                                 3.   Mastercard    (MA)
                                 4.   Google   (GOOG)
                                 5.   Alexion Pharmaceuticals  (ALXN)
                                 6.   Ceragon Networks  (CRNT)
                                 7.   Arch Coal   (ACI)
                                 8.   Carpenter Technology  (CRS)
                                 9.   Radware  ((RDWR)
                                10.  Amazon  (AMZN)

These picks are placed in no particular order. I think 2011 will also be a year that you need to start looking at more stocks from other countries for growth purposes in your portfolio. Do not be afraid to buy 10 or 15 shares of these higher priced stocks.
     

David A. Wilson  (A.K.A. Freewilly)
 I threw my picture in there so you would know who you are dealing with. The Pennsylvania mountains look good , I could stand to lose a little weight. My wife, Deb, is an excellent  baker and cook. I think I need to exercise more and run off the calories.

I look forward to a great year, 2011.

Make my blog the place where you make your 2011 Amazon buys!
(disclosure: shameless commerce plug)

Freewilly                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment