Saturday, July 23, 2011

"Looking for a little muscle in your stock, look no further than Cummins Inc. symbol CMI"

Dow Jones Industrial Average  12,681 (UP) Week ending 07-22-2011

 Back at the end of 2008, beginning of 2009, I had purchased at
the same time Cummins Inc.(CMI) and GE (GE) both at distressed bargain prices between $10 and $15. I doubled my money on both and then I sold one of them. I kept GE which is now trading at $19.04. I sold the Cummins and it is now trading at $106.78.  A "Six" bagger from my purchase price. What I should have done is sell half of my position in each, and held the balance. *** Lesson learned for you to pass on to your kids.


......And now I am going to tell you to buy Cummins Inc. (Symbol CMI) at it's present day price of $106.78. Talk about muscle. 2011 earnings per share are projected at $8.13 and for 2012 of $9.82 per share. Long term earnings growth of 19% and a Return on Equity of 28% make this a desirable long term investment.

"Cummins, Inc. designs, manufactures, distributes and services diesel and natural gas engines, electric power generation systems and engine-related component products." 
When thinking about the Indiana based Cummins, think powerful like the Indianapolis Colts Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis. Unstoppable!


       We are entering a time period where winners are going to go up and the weaker stocks are going to get punished unmercifully. So load up on on the good ones that can deliver superior performance for you.

 Muscle up, and hop on the Cummins "Big tire" wagon and take a ride to 150. 




             Freewilly

No comments:

Post a Comment